SHAMANIC PRACTICE DAY
Come together in Circle to deepen Spirit connection and practice
SATURDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2023, 10.00-18 CEST
* Held at Åsbacka Healing Retreat Center *
The Shamanic Practice Day is a time to come together and sit in Circle with others who want to work with the Spirits, and practice our journey skills.
Listening and sharing in Circle helps us understand the language of the Spirits better, and the way they want to communicate with us. It will help you to feel more confident and inspired in your personal work with the Spirits.
You will spend time journeying, being in nature or ceremony, and receiving help and guidance in how to go on with this work at home.
** PLEASE NOTE it is only open to people who have completed shamanic journeying training on introduction courses with SCSS or agreed equivalent.
If you would like to book a place, please click on the button and fill in the form. Here we ask you to share information about your shamanic training and situation. You will then receive an email with more information. This booking process helps to make sure that everyone in the Circle has a common base to work from and speaks the same "shamanic language". It is not meant to value one type of practice over another.
At Åsbacka we run smaller circles of around 12-15 participants.
We plan to run Shamanic Practice Days at Åsbacka several times a year. If you can't come this time, sign up as interested to receive information about future dates.
The next SPD workshop after this will be 10 February 2024.
Saturday 2 September
kl. 10 - 18 CEST
Choose the right price for you:
1200 SEK - 1000 SEK - 800 SEK
This Circle is held by Jonathan & Zara in English. It is important that all participants arrive on time and stay for the whole day. Please do not come late or leave early as we will be working together in Circle.
To make it more accessible, the day is offered at three different price levels:
1200 SEK - 1000 SEK - 800 SEK
Please see below for our refund policy.
Åsbacka is a small retreat center in north west Skåne, a peaceful place hidden away in the forest. It is also the home of Jonathan and Zara. More information: www.asbacka.org
Åsbacka is less than 2 hrs drive from Copenhagen, Malmö and Gothenburg. Nearest train stations: Ängelholm or Hässleholm. Nearest bus stop: Lärkeröd, from here it is a 7 min drive.
If you are coming by car and can offer lifts to others, let us know. It is very much appreciated.
Travel information for bus and trains: https://www.skanetrafiken.se
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- If the course is cancelled at short notice, your payment is refunded in full.
- If the course is cancelled at short notice, we do not cover any travel expenses. All travel costs are your own responsibility and choice.
- If you cancel your place before 1 Nov, your payment will be fully refunded.
- If you cancel your place between 1-15 Nov, you will be refunded 100% of the teaching fee ONLY IF we find someone to take your place. If no one takes your place, your payment is not refunded.
- If you cancel your place after 15 Nov, you will be refunded 50% of the teaching fee ONLY IF we find someone to take your place. If no one takes your place, your payment is not refunded.
- If you become ill in the days before the course, contact Zara immediately and stay at home. Please respect the health of others and do not come if you have any symptoms of cold, flu or covid.