Making space for the Soul to share its wisdom and longing
SLIGO, IRELAND: Thursday 20 April - Sunday 23 April
Fully residential including food & accommodation
This advanced course is an opportunity to sit in Circle and listen to your soul
In order to thrive, the soul needs regular care and attention. It has so much to tell us, but sometimes in daily life it can be hard to find time or space to connect with it.
This workshop is offered as a retreat rather than a taught course. We will make space for the soul to be heard and listen to its wisdom and longing. We will find out what steps we can take to keep it vibrant, vital and full, and learn more about how to work with the Peace and Power of the Soul and bring it to the way we live.
Working this way helps us come home to ourselves, and lessens the risk for soul loss. When we invite soulfulness into the everyday, we help our life to become more whole. Together in Circle, we will work with Rattles, Song, Spirit Journeys, Nature and Writing exercises.
Participants must have completed introductory course "The Shaman's Journey" or agreed equivalent. You must already have experience of shamanic journeying in a tradition similar to ours and have good contact with at least two Spirit Helpers.
If you have this previous training and want to book, please contact Liam Glenane by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 00 353 87756 2725
** If you are not familiar with our way of teaching, please follow these links to find out more and consider if it is similar to how you work:
• Journey practice https://www.shamanism.dk/shamanic-journeying
• Working with Intention https://www.shamanism.dk/formulating-intention
• Introduction to Shamanism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Zr-pxhx_A&t=23s
Thur 20 April - Sun 23 April 2023
Begins 4pm on Thursday,
Ends 4pm on Sunday
All inclusive: 675 EURO
This course is taught in English by Jonathan Horwitz, Zara Waldeback and Liam Glenane.
Date and Time: Thursday April 20th (4pm) to Sunday April 23rd (4pm).
Please do not arrive late or leave early - all participants are expected to take part fully in all sessions.
This course is open to people who have trained in shamanic journeying, either with us or in a way similar to ours.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• If the course is cancelled at short notice, your payment is refunded in full.
• If the course is cancelled at short notice, we do not cover any travel expenses. All travel costs are your own responsibility and choice.
• If you cancel your place before 1 March, your payment will be fully refunded.
• If you cancel your place between 1 March -1 April, your payment will be refunded 100% ONLY IF we find someone to take your place. If no one takes your place, your payment is not refunded.
• If you cancel your place after 1 April, you will be refunded 50% of the teaching fee ONLY IF we find someone to take your place. If no one takes your place, your payment is not refunded.
• If you become ill in the days before the course, contact Liam immediately and stay at home. Please respect the health of others and do not come if you have any symptoms of cold, flu or covid.