Recognising and embracing who we are and how to share
SLIGO, IRELAND: Friday 17 - Sunday 19 May 2024
Non residential course, with added B&B option
Life is full of gifts and when we learn to recognize them, we can receive them more fully. On this 3 day course, we will explore what gifts we are given by Life and by the Spirits and how to best use them. We will ask how to connect with the gift of who we are, and how to accept the responsibility of using what we are given.
Working this way, we can access resources we may not realise are available to us. As we come into contact with ignored or hidden parts of ourselves, we learn to appreciate and value them. This course is an invitation to experience the richness of Life and what happens when we let natural Power flow through us. As we come into deeper connection, it becomes easier to recognise how much we are offered and live the riches of what we already have.
We will also look at our gifts from a bigger perspective to explore how they can help to support and enrich the web of life. The more we receive and embrace our gifts, the more we can share them further. We are all part of the Whole and can ask for help to live this more fully.
We will work with drum journeys, song, ceremony and nature to connect deeper with the importance of living our gifts at this time on the Earth.
If you have this previous training and want to book, please contact Liam Glenane by email: email@example.com or phone 00 353 87756 2725
** If you are not familiar with our way of teaching, please follow these links to find out more and consider if it is similar to how you work:
• Journey practice https://www.shamanism.dk/shamanic-journeying
• Working with Intention https://www.shamanism.dk/formulating-intention
• Introduction to Shamanism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Zr-pxhx_A&t=23s
Fri 17 - Sun 19 May 2024
Starts 10am on Friday,
ends 5pm on Sunday
Course fee: 370 EURO
This course is taught in English by Jonathan Horwitz, Zara Waldeback and Liam Glenane.
Date and Times:
Friday 17 May - 10am to 6pm
Saturday 18 May - 9.30am to 5.30pm
Sunday 19 May - 9.30am to 5pm
Please do not arrive late or leave early - all participants are expected to take part fully in all sessions.
This course is open to people who have trained in shamanic journeying, with us or in a similar way.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• If the course is cancelled at short notice, your payment is refunded in full.
• If the course is cancelled at short notice, we do not cover any travel expenses. All travel costs are your own responsibility and choice.
• If you cancel your place before 1 May, your payment will be fully refunded.
• If you cancel your place between 1-10 May, your payment will be refunded 100% ONLY IF we find someone to take your place. If no one takes your place, your payment is not refunded.
• If you cancel your place after 10 May, you will be refunded 50% of the teaching fee ONLY IF we find someone to take your place. If no one takes your place, your payment is not refunded.
• If you become ill in the days before the course, contact Liam immediately and stay at home. Please respect the health of others and do not come if you have any symptoms of cold, flu or covid.