Exploring the dance of Balance in our Lives
SLIGO, IRELAND: Friday 15 - Sunday 17 September 2023
Non residential course, with added B&B option
Balance is an essential aspect both of shamanic practice and life. It is not always easy to find a good balance between the physical and Spirit worlds, between helping others and helping ourselves, between asking for help and taking responsibility. Working with balance can take us beyond duality into dancing with what is.
This weekend workshop will explore the ways that balance can support and guide us. What can the Spirit of Balance teach us? How can we respond to the constant change within balance? How can we come to know balance in a deeper way, beyond seeing it simply as equal measures? What is Nature’s way of being in balance?
If you have this previous training and want to book, please contact Liam Glenane by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 00 353 87756 2725
** If you are not familiar with our way of teaching, please follow these links to find out more and consider if it is similar to how you work:
• Journey practice https://www.shamanism.dk/shamanic-journeying
• Working with Intention https://www.shamanism.dk/formulating-intention
• Introduction to Shamanism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Zr-pxhx_A&t=23s
Fri 15 - Sun 17 Sept 2023
Starts 4.30pm on Friday,
ends 5pm on Sunday
Course fee: 320 EURO
This course is taught in English by Jonathan Horwitz, Zara Waldeback and Liam Glenane.
Date and Times:
Friday 15 Sept - 4.30 to 8.30pm
Saturday 16 Sept - 9.30 to 6pm
Sunday 17 Sept - 9.30 to 5pm
Please do not arrive late or leave early - all participants are expected to take part fully in all sessions.
This course is open to people who have trained in shamanic journeying, with us or in a similar way.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• If the course is cancelled at short notice, your payment is refunded in full.
• If the course is cancelled at short notice, we do not cover any travel expenses. All travel costs are your own responsibility and choice.
• If you cancel your place before 1 September, your payment will be fully refunded.
• If you cancel your place between 1-10 September, your payment will be refunded 100% ONLY IF we find someone to take your place. If no one takes your place, your payment is not refunded.
• If you cancel your place after 10 September, you will be refunded 50% of the teaching fee ONLY IF we find someone to take your place. If no one takes your place, your payment is not refunded.
• If you become ill in the days before the course, contact Liam immediately and stay at home. Please respect the health of others and do not come if you have any symptoms of cold, flu or covid.